Friday, 19 November 2010
♥ Mugging
Could be therapeutic/disaster depending on the cases.
1) allows one to be distracted
2) cause stress
3) damage body due to screwed-up body clocks, excessive eating, lack of sleep
4) motivation to work hard
5) reflection time
Quite lame to be talking about this. I want my Koi bubble tea soon :( This semester's exams give me a fake sense of serenity. Time to do papers to test my understanding but preparation needs to be more efficient before I start the self-testing.
I sort of love mugging periods because of the company that I have. Mugging group rocks, I am more effective that way. But I am thickening my skin to stick to different cliques of people/individuals. At least, I don't feel that I am unwelcomed so this is good :)
Thanks wx for the advise and vote of confidence. I feel alot better even though jh has willingly listened to me on several occasions and sorted out my thoughts already. Nevertheless, I owe these people big time, for being my psychological warriors. I am grateful and satisfied, thank you!
Jiayou wor, 13 more days and 5 more days to the first paper. GOGOGO, cap 5! :)
Cliche as it is but if there is a will, there is a way so work hard to pave the way to success!
and yay to myself, for getting out of the trap set for me. Happy to be talking to people whom I want to talk to, whom I want to get closer to. Serves as a remedy for my pathetic social life.
Going home this weekend so yes! :)
1) allows one to be distracted
2) cause stress
3) damage body due to screwed-up body clocks, excessive eating, lack of sleep
4) motivation to work hard
5) reflection time
Quite lame to be talking about this. I want my Koi bubble tea soon :( This semester's exams give me a fake sense of serenity. Time to do papers to test my understanding but preparation needs to be more efficient before I start the self-testing.
I sort of love mugging periods because of the company that I have. Mugging group rocks, I am more effective that way. But I am thickening my skin to stick to different cliques of people/individuals. At least, I don't feel that I am unwelcomed so this is good :)
Thanks wx for the advise and vote of confidence. I feel alot better even though jh has willingly listened to me on several occasions and sorted out my thoughts already. Nevertheless, I owe these people big time, for being my psychological warriors. I am grateful and satisfied, thank you!
Jiayou wor, 13 more days and 5 more days to the first paper. GOGOGO, cap 5! :)
Cliche as it is but if there is a will, there is a way so work hard to pave the way to success!
and yay to myself, for getting out of the trap set for me. Happy to be talking to people whom I want to talk to, whom I want to get closer to. Serves as a remedy for my pathetic social life.
Going home this weekend so yes! :)
04:09
