<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 24 November 2010

♥ no mood

no mood to study today :( been reading up and just reading up, which isn't gonna translate into any useful notes for my exam on friday!! RAR.

but, I shall work through the night today I guess. Jiayou, no distraction!!

Joseph and Congren are really big kids, random and naughty. But I had a hell time talking cock with them, seeing them laugh at every single thing I do, and they acting stupid. Frequency quite similar to mine when I am high, likes, mega likes.

Wonder if things have changed, to the point that no remedy is available. Wonder if the change is for the good or bad. The stark contrast, why? :( Maybe being too friendly or speaking too much are just not the way of life. Why the change in status quo... i really don't understand.

I miss the past, the past where you are within the circle of life. When being random is a social norm, where people don't judge you, where people respect you for who you are. Seriously, anything but this. It is just so hard, to know someone similar and able to be there whenever. And really, whenever and wherever. I am spoiled, and lucky to have experienced this before. Maybe it just makes a lot of difference because people are selfless in getting but selfish in giving. Minorities behave the opposite way. Maybe being myself isn't the the norm, you have no idea what the word "nice" entails.

Only a handful qualify being under the "nice" category. 3 names are in my retarding mind now. Because you know how it feels like, because you have seen and felt the sincerity, you know how to do it.

ok, my brain is probably damaged from all the late nights and lack of sleep and the frequent reflections when I lie rolling on the bed for 4 hours straight without going to sleep for no reason, when I just want to close my eyes and go to my lalaland.

jiayou lo.. for whatever that you aim to achieve.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
19:57


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing