Tuesday, 16 November 2010
♥ Sensitive
This thing is really getting to my nerve, not sure if it is really the case. Maybe after what happened, I tend to get suspicious more easily? Really really don't want anything similar to happen anymore.
No more, I think I seriously will go mental if things have to progress this way again. Feeling abit of sadness, but it's okie. Stay strong girl because you know the reason why. :)
I need to go through my priority once again. SUAD? Really want to take part haiz.
Music running though my head, getting emo here. If only I can truly survive without having to be so self-conscious. If only I can stop beating about the bush. If only I am born without the fear gene. I guess life would be more different, better than the shit I am in now.
Regardless, 15 more days to the end! Mug now!
No more, I think I seriously will go mental if things have to progress this way again. Feeling abit of sadness, but it's okie. Stay strong girl because you know the reason why. :)
I need to go through my priority once again. SUAD? Really want to take part haiz.
Music running though my head, getting emo here. If only I can truly survive without having to be so self-conscious. If only I can stop beating about the bush. If only I am born without the fear gene. I guess life would be more different, better than the shit I am in now.
Regardless, 15 more days to the end! Mug now!
22:01
