Tuesday, 9 November 2010
♥ You have no idea
Happiness is so short-lived.
Really hoping that this semester will turn this tide round. Start studying hard before there is no time left!
Many many things to look forward to this holiday and the next coming one. This time round I am not going to let anyone touch my holiday. My own personal life comes first, CCAs shall take a backseat this time. Probably 2 overseas trips in December holiday. 1 mega travel around USA in summer break. I know this is gonna be so taxing on my parent's pockets, hard to find part-time jobs anyway with only 1 month break but still can try looking.
Shut up and Dance concert 2011 and 2nd National Cheerleading Championship 2011. Still hope that I can cope with both. I am definitely not giving SUAD a miss, placed too much emphasis on cheer for the past 1 year plus. If I am not in the national team, den i will be in girl's group, which I will consider really hard whether it is worth the effort. If I don't do girl's group, and if I am going SEP in sem 2, I guess I will probably nt compete 2 years in a roll for cheer. Oh well.
When will it ever come? :(
Really hoping that this semester will turn this tide round. Start studying hard before there is no time left!
Many many things to look forward to this holiday and the next coming one. This time round I am not going to let anyone touch my holiday. My own personal life comes first, CCAs shall take a backseat this time. Probably 2 overseas trips in December holiday. 1 mega travel around USA in summer break. I know this is gonna be so taxing on my parent's pockets, hard to find part-time jobs anyway with only 1 month break but still can try looking.
Shut up and Dance concert 2011 and 2nd National Cheerleading Championship 2011. Still hope that I can cope with both. I am definitely not giving SUAD a miss, placed too much emphasis on cheer for the past 1 year plus. If I am not in the national team, den i will be in girl's group, which I will consider really hard whether it is worth the effort. If I don't do girl's group, and if I am going SEP in sem 2, I guess I will probably nt compete 2 years in a roll for cheer. Oh well.
When will it ever come? :(
02:18
