Thursday, 2 December 2010
♥ Congratulations!
Congrats to myself, for completing year 2 sem 1 finally on the 1st of December 3:10pm officially!! :) haha really so super relieved that I can finally sleep in peace, do all the things I need to like to get my ankle and foot treated, and shoulder too. JH you wait for me, I am gonna get them recovered and u have to teach me how to hang onto a pole horizontally!!
Whether I have studied enough will be revealed in about a few weeks time. I really put in alot of effort to mug this semester, hopefully things will turn out fine. Please let them be fine, I don't want to feel incapable again.
Talked to antdrooli for a few hours just now. Thanks "baobei" (you shall be known as bb), for listening to me and giving me advice. Yup, I guess you are right in many many things, didn't know that you are capable of all these. Thanks for being there, and walking me home after that. I know I am kind of naggy and this thing has been resurfacing in my head several times and I feel upset every single time I talk about it but I just somehow can't get it out of my system. I will try to find out the cause of the issue, and talk to you again k. Thanks for making my day so awesome bb! :)
and JH Ryu Sakq Yannchyng Tzeyu Lisa Amy, thank you for organising this! You all are really nice. You candies and licorices rock!
To kor, jh and ryu again, for listening to all my complains, sorrows and emoness during this period, I know this is really something extra that you all are not obliged to comply with, but you guys still did, to save me from all the stress and panic that were screwing me up mentally. Gratitude really!
Ok, i am really tired already, shall go and sleep until I am happy. haha good night :) Jiayou for those still having papers! :)
Whether I have studied enough will be revealed in about a few weeks time. I really put in alot of effort to mug this semester, hopefully things will turn out fine. Please let them be fine, I don't want to feel incapable again.
Talked to antdrooli for a few hours just now. Thanks "baobei" (you shall be known as bb), for listening to me and giving me advice. Yup, I guess you are right in many many things, didn't know that you are capable of all these. Thanks for being there, and walking me home after that. I know I am kind of naggy and this thing has been resurfacing in my head several times and I feel upset every single time I talk about it but I just somehow can't get it out of my system. I will try to find out the cause of the issue, and talk to you again k. Thanks for making my day so awesome bb! :)
and JH Ryu Sakq Yannchyng Tzeyu Lisa Amy, thank you for organising this! You all are really nice. You candies and licorices rock!
To kor, jh and ryu again, for listening to all my complains, sorrows and emoness during this period, I know this is really something extra that you all are not obliged to comply with, but you guys still did, to save me from all the stress and panic that were screwing me up mentally. Gratitude really!
Ok, i am really tired already, shall go and sleep until I am happy. haha good night :) Jiayou for those still having papers! :)
04:10
