<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, 1 December 2010

♥ Exam is finally ending

Finally, year 2 sem 1 is ending in a few hours time. Currently, I am doing as much memory work as I can but I obviously need to be more efficient. Decided to blog my thoughts before carrying on with my work.

I would say that this semester passed really really very slowly, especially during the 2 weeks study break which seems to me occur like few months ago when it is just within November. As usual, a non-conflicted lifestyle is not my style, there will just be one of two people whom will be against me for whatever reason, there will be things that would upset me as usual. Learnt a chinese phrase which will guide some of my principles from now on: 说者无意,听者有心。

Complexity of human, whether physical or mental. Had quite a few bad dreams these months, with a happy one which was super random and I won't forget it. Anyway, been studying in the library for the past 3-4 weeks, glad to have cheryl, jianlong and baqir's company, also some other SDE seniors whom I get to know coz of them. Got closer to my pseudo brother who willingly listen to all my emo moments and understood how irritating I can get though he claim that he didn't find me irritating la. But, it really means alot to me, to have friends who are really just there for you when you need them. MEWII babes, I love you guys to the max too.

Very soon, I will be seeing all my hwachong male friends in school! Can't wait really, hopefully the next time we'll meet up to mug in school today. I really missed those times.

Anyway, I still can't really get over the fact that there is some form of a barrier, like people would think that I always do things with some bad ulterior motive. Like wtf. to whoever, please don't ever think of me this way because I will be so upset. I agree i am random but my randomness is innocuous alright. It is probably just a way to get abit of life out of the seriousness in the school atmosphere.

exactly 12 more hours to IRC for the judgement day. If I can't focus, i will be screwed.

thanks jg and jh! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
00:48


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing