Friday, 3 December 2010
♥ Maybe
maybe it is all about how you see things. It is also how you communicate to the others. I have to agree that I chose the simplest way by being direct and honest, because I don't have to spend so much time to think and varnish my words till it sounds pleasing and nice even though the same message is put across. That's what I learnt since secondary school, after taking literature and getting exposed to The English Teacher book which has taught me some values that make alot of sense to me. I recalled Dr Harvey Neo, telling us to be angry because we deserve the right to be angry. The book also reflects the same thing but of a different context - be child-like sometimes. Being child-like doesn't mean being childish. It makes a whole world of difference.
When there is no need to study, unresolved matters will naturally take charge of your thoughts after seeing some things and interpreting them your way. I would want to be more candid but I realise at this moment, I couldn't. Because there are just many things that I expect to happen but didn't. You can't expect everyone to behave the way you want it, yes I know that, but it just matters alot when ppl fall short of what is deemed to be the basic level of being nice to others. I guess the word nice comes with many complications. It also means to balance relationship and your own personal feelings. Everyone has different priorities, some ppl don't like to tell others what they feel and keep them all inside their hearts while they curse and swear and act nice. Some people like to let people know what they think and blame themselves after that for saying bad stuff about others. Some are even better, they don't even feel bad about it and always believe that they are right and others are always wrong. Of course, there are countless combinations, the list is not exhaustive. You know what kind of a person you are without having people to inform you, and yes, I shall reserve my rights to entitle some slaps for waking up peoples' ideas.
I don't know how much stuff you are hiding from me, how much hatred do you have. I would love to know more details but I believe some things should be left unsaid because I don't want to end up stabbing myself when my days are as shitty as they can get with the current situation. I understand how fucking coward people can get, and this applies to me as well, this courage is really damn sickening to grab hold of.
I am speaking nonsense because this time round, 我真的发火了。If this is going to be so unfair for me, then thank you very much, for helping me to arrive at a conclusion which I should have already came to without being wishy washy and sentimental. Letting go would be a good way to relieve some of the commotions I had been through and dreamt about on several occasions.
Stop acting and be true to yourself and to the people around you. Don't think so much about how others think of you because it is just not you afterall. Leaders are never meant to be well accepted if you think about it.
Nvm. Goodbye. Don't feel like blogging already because it makes no sense to continue anymore.
FUCK YOU.
When there is no need to study, unresolved matters will naturally take charge of your thoughts after seeing some things and interpreting them your way. I would want to be more candid but I realise at this moment, I couldn't. Because there are just many things that I expect to happen but didn't. You can't expect everyone to behave the way you want it, yes I know that, but it just matters alot when ppl fall short of what is deemed to be the basic level of being nice to others. I guess the word nice comes with many complications. It also means to balance relationship and your own personal feelings. Everyone has different priorities, some ppl don't like to tell others what they feel and keep them all inside their hearts while they curse and swear and act nice. Some people like to let people know what they think and blame themselves after that for saying bad stuff about others. Some are even better, they don't even feel bad about it and always believe that they are right and others are always wrong. Of course, there are countless combinations, the list is not exhaustive. You know what kind of a person you are without having people to inform you, and yes, I shall reserve my rights to entitle some slaps for waking up peoples' ideas.
I don't know how much stuff you are hiding from me, how much hatred do you have. I would love to know more details but I believe some things should be left unsaid because I don't want to end up stabbing myself when my days are as shitty as they can get with the current situation. I understand how fucking coward people can get, and this applies to me as well, this courage is really damn sickening to grab hold of.
I am speaking nonsense because this time round, 我真的发火了。If this is going to be so unfair for me, then thank you very much, for helping me to arrive at a conclusion which I should have already came to without being wishy washy and sentimental. Letting go would be a good way to relieve some of the commotions I had been through and dreamt about on several occasions.
Stop acting and be true to yourself and to the people around you. Don't think so much about how others think of you because it is just not you afterall. Leaders are never meant to be well accepted if you think about it.
Nvm. Goodbye. Don't feel like blogging already because it makes no sense to continue anymore.
FUCK YOU.
04:11
