Thursday, 13 January 2011
♥ Hard work
Decided to take photo of my hands for comparison.. so after training on 12th Jan...


These were what I got during cheer camp in December... First day of Cheer Camp


Third day of Cheer camp...


So I guess the difference being my hands were getting used to the abrasion and bruises and they are a shade lighter than last time. RAR.
Been dancing and training alot.. sprained my ankle again and don't think it is gonna recover soon since I can't be resting much. My left wrist, left knee, left shoulder and neck... pls pls don't get further injuries.. just stay strong till concert and competition are over..
Jiayou bah :) school started and work hard enough to do better this semester! Nothing can bring you down ever again.


These were what I got during cheer camp in December... First day of Cheer Camp


Third day of Cheer camp...


So I guess the difference being my hands were getting used to the abrasion and bruises and they are a shade lighter than last time. RAR.
Been dancing and training alot.. sprained my ankle again and don't think it is gonna recover soon since I can't be resting much. My left wrist, left knee, left shoulder and neck... pls pls don't get further injuries.. just stay strong till concert and competition are over..
Jiayou bah :) school started and work hard enough to do better this semester! Nothing can bring you down ever again.
02:40
