<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 10 February 2011

♥ Week after CNY

Why do time fly so fast? I am so shagged as usual.. Shagged but happy! :)

I am so lag, really, it takes me quite awhile to find out that there are really many many ppl who still care for me, even people whom I am not that close to. Somehow everyone seems to know that I am very busy, no time for myself. Yeah, I am still kinda touched that when ppl asked me if I have training and I said no, they actually say "YAY, Wei Ting no training, Wei Ting can rest already!" Maybe it is nothing significant, but I have that feeling to cry when I heard that. Don't really know what this means but thank you so much ppl.

I know I am really very injury-prone, especially these days when I am practically like a zombie, following routines after routines, and slping late just to wait for me to feel the need to study/research on projects etc. Bt yes I will still do what I can so that I don't neglect my studies. GOFIGHTWIN.

Went to NTU Hall Olympiad Cheerleading Competition just now. Feeling quite pressured/inspired to be a better flyer, and i really really want to be good in basket toss because it is just so nice and easier for me since I have the flexibility. My ankle was twisting quite badly while doing single liberty. Now it is like abit strained? Haiz. why must this happen now :( and my inner thighs are aching real bad from the toe touches. Maybe need to do some cool down stretch after every training. Aye, everywhere is aching and weak.

Nvm, JIAYOU! :)

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
02:06


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing