<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 18 August 2011

♥ Back!

3 months fly and I am back from USA, chao da and fat.

What happens in the trip remains in the trip, no wish to mention anything because there is just too much too much to say. All I can say is, there are good times, there are bad ones but I never regret going for WAT despite the large amount of money spent.

Going this trip makes me aware of what kind of a person I am, what I can't stand and what I appreciate. I guess I am not someone who is easy to get along with if you are very different from who I am, and my principles. People would like me better if they don't really know me well enough because I treat these friends so much better than friends who are closer to me. I don't really verbalize alot of my thinkings and when I do, just close your ears because they are mostly complaints and nothing else. I am just someone full of complaints I guess.

Just know how much it sucks to be back and feeling weird all over again. The only place that makes me feel like family, feel that I belong to one of them is actually training together with the Alphas. Despite how much I feel I have sacrificed for the team, how much bitterness i felt regarding flying issues and all, I still feel very attached to my cheer friends. Crisis is really the thing that makes people come together to make things work and that is where your friendship is tested and your teamwork is displayed. I am proud to be an Alpha, because people accept me for who I am, people see me work hard and give me the credit, and no one pushed me to give up but to continue to strive for the better. I know I am not exactly good at stunts, but given any chance I would be willing to try. This is why the alpha culture rocks and keeps me going back to you guys even though I seriously hate it when I am shortchanged for whatever that I have done sometimes. I like cheerleading and would come back as AVATAR no matter how busy I might be after I graduate.

School is starting, gonna get real busy soon. Still hoping to earn some money to finance my student exchange. Having some thoughts of giving it up because of finance problem at home, but this is such a good chance to go to Europe and also study overseas. Aye, dilemma, I also want to participate in Alpha Nationals next year at the same time. Really don't know what to do, but I guess I am just gonna submit whatever documents I need first and ask my dad again. Pluck out your courage my goodness!



XOXO, hungry! haha (:
01:20


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing