Thursday, 10 November 2011
♥ Late night study
Finally HR is over. Don't think I did exceptionally well but just hope its not so bad until my CAP cui further. Can't afford to let it cui anymore, gotta maintain or up it alittle before CAP freezes when I go SEP.
Finally done with scope report and all the necessary changes and formatting. Measurement left and I am free to study already. 3 more to go!! All open book haha, don't know good or bad but I guess just prepare as much as I can. CAP 5.0 this sem! Jiayou :) Actually I am kinda glad that I didn't take finance and energy this sem. See the rest struggle so much with the report and all, I am comparatively slack >< But well, I slogged so hard for the past few semesters, maybe alittle break here will be good.
Recently tend to get a little emo over small little things, occasionally having little perks. Progress in cheer: Managed to do TTH with all senior bases other than engmeng. Once I hit the golden card, I will be more motivated to improve myself further. Apparently gymming works wonders. Either my jump improved or the bases became stronger. Perhaps both but secretly wish that the former has a greater role to play in hitting the stunts. Dance: stagnant. Sad. Studies: At least i only fell aslp once and managed to stay awake for all other lectures.
Random Ramblings:
Aye, my left knee is getting worse. Could totally feel the knee cap shifting around when I was walking from central library to business. Probably due to lack of slp. Just too injury-prone I guess.
Meeting slut everyday without any plan. So coincidental. haha one of the perks in my life.
Craving for starbucks/bubble tea. Haven drank bubble tea in the longest time ever. Kinda wish that i still stay in RVR. Probably can study alot more, alot harder. Really can't focus at home.
Honghong~ really happy to know that there is someone so similar to me in values and principles. OMG love you max!! Probably gonna miss you the most during SEP. Lesser talk cock sessions about anything under the sun. :( bahhh.
Talking about SEP, excited. Can't wait to experience winter in UK, and mingle with the British people, travelling Europe. Just too bad that I am not going with anyone close to me, but well, nothing can stop me now! :) THE GAME IS SET. To think 1 year ago, was still having cold war and all the unhappiness. I won't forget how I cried to sleep, woke up crying, crying through the day for at least 2-3 days before I became slightly more normal again. Maybe I brought it upon myself, or maybe things happen for a better cause. At least I know how much more capacity or tolerance I am capable of. Maybe this is the hardest hit in life as of now, which I still talk about once in a while. Probably things are not meant to be resolved. It is harder to mend a broken heart than a broken relationship.
Nights. I miss you, alittle.
Finally done with scope report and all the necessary changes and formatting. Measurement left and I am free to study already. 3 more to go!! All open book haha, don't know good or bad but I guess just prepare as much as I can. CAP 5.0 this sem! Jiayou :) Actually I am kinda glad that I didn't take finance and energy this sem. See the rest struggle so much with the report and all, I am comparatively slack >< But well, I slogged so hard for the past few semesters, maybe alittle break here will be good.
Recently tend to get a little emo over small little things, occasionally having little perks. Progress in cheer: Managed to do TTH with all senior bases other than engmeng. Once I hit the golden card, I will be more motivated to improve myself further. Apparently gymming works wonders. Either my jump improved or the bases became stronger. Perhaps both but secretly wish that the former has a greater role to play in hitting the stunts. Dance: stagnant. Sad. Studies: At least i only fell aslp once and managed to stay awake for all other lectures.
Random Ramblings:
Aye, my left knee is getting worse. Could totally feel the knee cap shifting around when I was walking from central library to business. Probably due to lack of slp. Just too injury-prone I guess.
Meeting slut everyday without any plan. So coincidental. haha one of the perks in my life.
Craving for starbucks/bubble tea. Haven drank bubble tea in the longest time ever. Kinda wish that i still stay in RVR. Probably can study alot more, alot harder. Really can't focus at home.
Honghong~ really happy to know that there is someone so similar to me in values and principles. OMG love you max!! Probably gonna miss you the most during SEP. Lesser talk cock sessions about anything under the sun. :( bahhh.
Talking about SEP, excited. Can't wait to experience winter in UK, and mingle with the British people, travelling Europe. Just too bad that I am not going with anyone close to me, but well, nothing can stop me now! :) THE GAME IS SET. To think 1 year ago, was still having cold war and all the unhappiness. I won't forget how I cried to sleep, woke up crying, crying through the day for at least 2-3 days before I became slightly more normal again. Maybe I brought it upon myself, or maybe things happen for a better cause. At least I know how much more capacity or tolerance I am capable of. Maybe this is the hardest hit in life as of now, which I still talk about once in a while. Probably things are not meant to be resolved. It is harder to mend a broken heart than a broken relationship.
Nights. I miss you, alittle.
05:18
