Thursday, 12 January 2012
♥ Leaving soon
About 4 more days in Singapore before I leave..
The mixed feeling that I am having is really quite bad. I know I would miss out alot of things in Singapore for sure. The very good friends now would become normal friends by the time I come back too. I don't wanna cupie Joseph when I come back so I need to have the self-discipline to work-out, hit the gym and slim down as much as possible.
I guess I am never gonna make it...
The mixed feeling that I am having is really quite bad. I know I would miss out alot of things in Singapore for sure. The very good friends now would become normal friends by the time I come back too. I don't wanna cupie Joseph when I come back so I need to have the self-discipline to work-out, hit the gym and slim down as much as possible.
I guess I am never gonna make it...
02:36
