Saturday, 28 April 2012
♥ Almost ending...
Guess my SEP experience is gonna come to an end soon. Time is flying so fast, I don't really know how much time I have left to travel around, considering that I still need to study for my exams. Anyway probably a few more places more: bristol, bath, london, brussels, amsterdam and if possible, york and oxford. Kinda wished that jg and ys could meet me up in UK for a day or two, or maybe in europe if we happen to be at the same place.
Anyway wanted to blog today after seeing this paragraph online somewhere:
Not much feeling for anyone right now, even if got feeling also cannot say out of my mouth. Like yo, be my boyfriend please? The guy will be what the fuck, king kong confessed to me :(
Don't really know whether to laugh or what. Haha, felt as though this could apply to me as well =/ Anyway, single hood is gonna be my way of life at least for a long period of time. Mummy and meimei always ask me got bf not, got ppl interested or not, got like people or not... ZzzZzZz bu yao zai wen le, yue wen yue nan guo -.-
Gotta grab some gifts to bring them back to Singapore too. Bought loads of chocolates again. Just can't stop buying, don't know what else I could buy to give people. Sometimes I really feel that I treat people so much better than I treat myself.. Aye, probably don't think I deserve to be treated too well else I will take things for granted.
Have been watching drama like crazy nowadays, realised how much I like watching drama from Taiwan. And crying while watching the touching moments. Haven cried due to gu shi qing jie for very long alr. hahaha. The last time I cried was during Europe trip though, I hit my eye against the edge of the window quite hard, lucky it was the eye socket bone, not directly at my eye ball, else I might have to go to see doctor man. Elbow also injured haven recover, cannot straighten my arm now. Why so clumsy right? I have no idea. Haiz, but ok la, can take care of myself, still alive. haha.
So hard to keep my blog alive with news, esp when facebook is so convenient. Jiayou lo Wei Ting, at least you have thought through and reflected quite abit during your free time about what you are going to do in the future, work towards them k! :)
Anyway wanted to blog today after seeing this paragraph online somewhere:
Not much feeling for anyone right now, even if got feeling also cannot say out of my mouth. Like yo, be my boyfriend please? The guy will be what the fuck, king kong confessed to me :(
Don't really know whether to laugh or what. Haha, felt as though this could apply to me as well =/ Anyway, single hood is gonna be my way of life at least for a long period of time. Mummy and meimei always ask me got bf not, got ppl interested or not, got like people or not... ZzzZzZz bu yao zai wen le, yue wen yue nan guo -.-
Gotta grab some gifts to bring them back to Singapore too. Bought loads of chocolates again. Just can't stop buying, don't know what else I could buy to give people. Sometimes I really feel that I treat people so much better than I treat myself.. Aye, probably don't think I deserve to be treated too well else I will take things for granted.
Have been watching drama like crazy nowadays, realised how much I like watching drama from Taiwan. And crying while watching the touching moments. Haven cried due to gu shi qing jie for very long alr. hahaha. The last time I cried was during Europe trip though, I hit my eye against the edge of the window quite hard, lucky it was the eye socket bone, not directly at my eye ball, else I might have to go to see doctor man. Elbow also injured haven recover, cannot straighten my arm now. Why so clumsy right? I have no idea. Haiz, but ok la, can take care of myself, still alive. haha.
So hard to keep my blog alive with news, esp when facebook is so convenient. Jiayou lo Wei Ting, at least you have thought through and reflected quite abit during your free time about what you are going to do in the future, work towards them k! :)
08:41
