Tuesday, 17 April 2012
♥ End of Europe Trip
Even though traveling Europe is a little over-rated,I kinda still wished that I have more time to travel to more places and not come back to Leeds to study, take exams and fly back to Singapore.
Few weeks ago, I would have said that I want to go back Singapore ASAP. Now, I think I am starting to like this place alot more.. The pace of life is pretty slow and people are generally not as competitive. Think I have never been this chillax in my life. I kinda like the weather here, even though it might get cold but as long as I am in the right attire, I will be fine...
There are alot of time to do many many things because shops close early, and it is not safe to wander around myself at night. It is all about being disciplined, and the freedom to do what I want.
Hoping to travel a tiny bit more before I fly back to Singapore. Maybe 2 days in Amsterdam? 2 days in brussels/bruge? 2 days in Greece? 2 days in Barcelona? I would still want to go back to Oxford, London, Lake District and go around Leeds though. Haiz not enough time already.
Been seeing all the nice cheerleading photos. Really want to get back my flexibility. Especially my back, last time injured already never go and train so much den become so unflex again. Hopefully can get a needle soon if I stretch more everyday.
Need to go back Singapore to see sinseh too.
Few weeks ago, I would have said that I want to go back Singapore ASAP. Now, I think I am starting to like this place alot more.. The pace of life is pretty slow and people are generally not as competitive. Think I have never been this chillax in my life. I kinda like the weather here, even though it might get cold but as long as I am in the right attire, I will be fine...
There are alot of time to do many many things because shops close early, and it is not safe to wander around myself at night. It is all about being disciplined, and the freedom to do what I want.
Hoping to travel a tiny bit more before I fly back to Singapore. Maybe 2 days in Amsterdam? 2 days in brussels/bruge? 2 days in Greece? 2 days in Barcelona? I would still want to go back to Oxford, London, Lake District and go around Leeds though. Haiz not enough time already.
Been seeing all the nice cheerleading photos. Really want to get back my flexibility. Especially my back, last time injured already never go and train so much den become so unflex again. Hopefully can get a needle soon if I stretch more everyday.
Need to go back Singapore to see sinseh too.
03:47
