Thursday, 30 May 2013
♥ Life of a graduate
Just came back from Grad trip after a good 17-18 days. Although I don't really know the company very well but I am super glad that we all knew each other better through this overseas trip. Everyone is really very very nice. I am very touched by all your niceness towards me really. Helping me with my luggage and stuffs because of my injury, taking care of me when I had really bad gastric pain during the trip...
I guess travelling has become a norm for me, in the sense that for every new place that I go, I don't feel scared and I adapt to the surrounding pretty well. Though I have always thought that I am pretty much brought up in a rather sheltered environment, never really been through those sufferings and all the bad stuff, I feel that I am still pretty street smart, and that I am independent enough to take care of myself. Nothing wow-ish, having stayed in hostel for the past 4 years and the overseas student exchange/work and travel trained me pretty well. Wah, i used the word "pretty" 4 times in this paragraph. Lack of vocab.
Haven found a job yet, and I pretty much don't feel like working so early too. I really want to recover from my injury first, do the things I want to do for the next few months before I work till the end of my life/get married and be huang lian po. But anyway, whether I get attached or find my happiness or not, it probably doesn't matter that much to me anymore. The way I am, the kind of girl I am, as far as I know, really quite hard to find a guy who can appreciate me. Its just like how friends tell me they will be super interested to know who I will end up with in the end. Well, I don't know what is that supposed to mean. Regardless, I am prepared to stay single and live my life the way I want it :) There is this thing that I have been thinking about over the grad trip duration and I decide to just leave things to fate. The party involved probably won't know but I am truly glad to have shared happy moments with you, knowing you better and liking you for the way you are. I know I am not the type of girl you are looking for. I am not pretty, not demure, not cute, not dependent, not small-size. Still, as your friend, I sincerely wish that you would find someone deserving of you, to love and treasure you because seriously, I really think that you are a really great guy. Stay the way you are, I am sure your girl would be there for you soon :)
I guess travelling has become a norm for me, in the sense that for every new place that I go, I don't feel scared and I adapt to the surrounding pretty well. Though I have always thought that I am pretty much brought up in a rather sheltered environment, never really been through those sufferings and all the bad stuff, I feel that I am still pretty street smart, and that I am independent enough to take care of myself. Nothing wow-ish, having stayed in hostel for the past 4 years and the overseas student exchange/work and travel trained me pretty well. Wah, i used the word "pretty" 4 times in this paragraph. Lack of vocab.
Haven found a job yet, and I pretty much don't feel like working so early too. I really want to recover from my injury first, do the things I want to do for the next few months before I work till the end of my life/get married and be huang lian po. But anyway, whether I get attached or find my happiness or not, it probably doesn't matter that much to me anymore. The way I am, the kind of girl I am, as far as I know, really quite hard to find a guy who can appreciate me. Its just like how friends tell me they will be super interested to know who I will end up with in the end. Well, I don't know what is that supposed to mean. Regardless, I am prepared to stay single and live my life the way I want it :) There is this thing that I have been thinking about over the grad trip duration and I decide to just leave things to fate. The party involved probably won't know but I am truly glad to have shared happy moments with you, knowing you better and liking you for the way you are. I know I am not the type of girl you are looking for. I am not pretty, not demure, not cute, not dependent, not small-size. Still, as your friend, I sincerely wish that you would find someone deserving of you, to love and treasure you because seriously, I really think that you are a really great guy. Stay the way you are, I am sure your girl would be there for you soon :)
00:28
