Tuesday, 11 June 2013
♥ Getting a lil too fat and "loose"
Looking at myself in the mirror, I am damn super out of shape now, or rather the shape that I would want to be. I hate my fat thighs, I hate the fats at my abdominal area, I hate the fact that I can't differentiate where my hip and my waist is. Looking at my friends' photos, I realized everyone lost alot of weight after entering university. I gained so much weight and became bigger instead, despite doing so much sports and dancing. Most of my friends don't even have any CCA in university. To talk about stress level, I don't think I am experiencing any less stress than them.
Everyone keep telling me I am just full of muscles, I bone heavy. I don't mind looking sporty, with some muscles and stuff, but the muscles are all not in the right shape. They are like bulks, big chunks all over my body. I really want to turn all these muscles into lean muscles, or get these muscles into the right places, and reduce the fat percentage in my body. I am already not eating that much junk food, i will cut down on my food portion size now that I can't really exercise rigorously with an injured shoulder.
Today, I went back to cheer to give away the stuff I bought for them in Taiwan and Korea. Didn't intend to train initially and I went to do abit of exercises in the end because I kinda missed exercising and doing conditioning exercises. I know cardio is the way to go for my case. But I really hate doing all these by myself.
Honestly, I really hate the feeling of being alone. I hate that fact that I want to go out yet I can't think of anyone I can call to go out with me. Guess I really just need to get used to it.
Everyone keep telling me I am just full of muscles, I bone heavy. I don't mind looking sporty, with some muscles and stuff, but the muscles are all not in the right shape. They are like bulks, big chunks all over my body. I really want to turn all these muscles into lean muscles, or get these muscles into the right places, and reduce the fat percentage in my body. I am already not eating that much junk food, i will cut down on my food portion size now that I can't really exercise rigorously with an injured shoulder.
Today, I went back to cheer to give away the stuff I bought for them in Taiwan and Korea. Didn't intend to train initially and I went to do abit of exercises in the end because I kinda missed exercising and doing conditioning exercises. I know cardio is the way to go for my case. But I really hate doing all these by myself.
Honestly, I really hate the feeling of being alone. I hate that fact that I want to go out yet I can't think of anyone I can call to go out with me. Guess I really just need to get used to it.
03:16
