<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, 22 June 2013

♥ Unjust

Just saw a post from Coach regarding the tryout on 1st July for the current batch of Alphas. To be honest, I am really quite emotional and upset because it just felt like finally they are doing something about it but I no longer will be able to fulfil my dream of trying out those stunts anymore.

Guess I am really just plain unlucky. And now with my shoulder repair and all the physio that I have to do, when can I really get back to the sports again seriously :( I am filled with all sorts of envy whenever I see ppl taking stunts photo, see ppl improving in flying and doing all the rotational and twisting stuff. Everyone looked really happy and good. But rarely do I get the chance to try all these stuff and I am deemed to be unable to do it because no one including coaches want to train me.

I really wish I could get back to the sport. But right now, the only thing that I should do is to fix my weight. It is a freaking 10kg that I have to cut down in order to be considered "flyable". I am gonna do this slowly and faithfully. All I can say is jiayou Wei Ting. You can do this if you put your heart and soul into it.

And, I would love to pray very hard that, my luck can start to become better than what it is now. Whether is it in terms of career, love life, friendship, or health.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
03:15


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing