<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7904460692578471932?origin\x3dhttp://light-in-bottle.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, 26 September 2013

♥ Honestly, why do I have to work doubly hard all the time

Recently read the profiling report done by Renae & Paul Metaphysics mentors. It says I am born with a 13 Kharmic debt. Always need to put in extra effort to reap the results I want. The only way to go about it is to focus and focus to get things done. Many obstacles will be in my way and I have to overcome them time and again in order to reach success. Does this apply to all aspect of my life? :(

Perhaps I never ever worked hard enough for anything, hence there isn't much success to speak about. I don't have a very logical mind or very analytical brain to think about issues deeply. People look at the lousy grades I get for O levels, A levels and dictate how not so good a person I am. Now coupled with the second lower honours. Now I understand why good grades are so important to land you into a job that you want. CCA and character development? Don't really need them, just have to be normal and talk, that's all that is required. So many people have found the job they want, or at least got a job and started earning money. I probably would have started working in an events management company too, but starting pay was 2.3k and I refuse to succumb to this pay and believe that I could land myself in somewhere better. Tried applying for fairmont hotel leadership programme, but just received an email saying that I don't qualify based on my qualifications. Went for cookie museum, NUS OSHE, SIA job interview but failed to get anything. Cried in one of the interviews.

With my results, I really might have gone to NUS business school, studying a degree that is so much more useful in the working world compared to PFM. Didn't know what the hell I was doing, and wasn't even intending to go into construction industry too. Sighs, I really am such a failure. But well I got no choice either, there is no one to teach me anything and what to do. I probably explored my way in life all the way till today.

I really just hope that things can get better from now on. Like finally get a job and start earning money to give my parents and pay back everything that I owe.

With regards to love life, 真的是随缘了. Well, perhaps I really never ever work hard for it before, hence I couldn't get where I wanted to be. I ever once told myself that if I am ever gonna be single all my life, so be it. It just simply confirms the fact about what I think of myself to be. Never anyone's type of girl and I am just meant to live life alone.

XOXO, hungry! haha (:
03:26


♥ theGrumpyToast ;



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      myself!
      * Aquarius [29 January 1990]
      * Guangyang Primary School
      * Proud to be an Andersonian
      * Proud to be a Hwa Chongian

      hearts!
      <3 dancing
      <3 singing
      <3 sleeping
      <3 basketball
      <3 chocolates
      <3 SL-Mercedes
      <3 mahjong
      <3 stay happy and carefree!!!

      most importantly
      <3 My DEAREST family
      <3 MEWII
      <3 1503 and 2504
      <3 5th Anderson Student Council
      <3 HCI 07OG14
      <3 34th Hwa Chong Student Council
      <3 ECACO, PROM, CNY


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing