Wednesday, 11 September 2013
♥ What's home?
To be honest, I really can't stand it when people try to control my life and keep imposing their ideas on me. Even if you are my parents, I still want to say this: WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO IMPOSE YOUR EXPECTATIONS ON ME? DO YOU BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR FUCKING IDEA? NO NOT YOU, BUT ME SO SHUT THE FUCK UP.
I live the life I want it. I am a university graduate I know what I am doing, I know what I want. It may not be the best paying job or the best job in the world but COME ON. Which job is so easy and high-paying may I know? All you care is your fucking face. Don't even know what's going on in this world so stop telling me what to do. You can always suggest yes, but not with that kind of tone thank you very much. So what if I am gonna do stuff that is not exactly related to my degree? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM STUDYING? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, SO YEAH WTF JOKE.
I don't understand why I have to be experiencing these shit, having to tolerate parents who are unreasonable sometimes, to the extent that communication is fucking impossible. This is damn fucked up. And I am damn fucking pissed off. Fuck this seriously. So what if you earn alot and was quite big shot last time? You don't update yourself with the surroundings, you don't know shit about the world and you trying to tell me what to do in life? Check yourself out first. My education, all you did was to pay for it. I worked hard myself. So you think its so easy being a graduate from NUS? Please have some faith in your daughter.
I SWEAR ONCE I AM CAPABLE OF FINANCING MYSELF SUBSTANTIALLY, I AM MOVING OUT. AND I AM JUST GONNA USE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, SEE WHAT I MEAN? AN EYE FOR AN EYE, FAIR AND SQUARE. KARMA FOR SAYING ALL OF THE ABOVE BUT FUCK THIS. I REALLY ALMOST HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THE RUBBISH THAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH.
I live the life I want it. I am a university graduate I know what I am doing, I know what I want. It may not be the best paying job or the best job in the world but COME ON. Which job is so easy and high-paying may I know? All you care is your fucking face. Don't even know what's going on in this world so stop telling me what to do. You can always suggest yes, but not with that kind of tone thank you very much. So what if I am gonna do stuff that is not exactly related to my degree? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I AM STUDYING? YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, SO YEAH WTF JOKE.
I don't understand why I have to be experiencing these shit, having to tolerate parents who are unreasonable sometimes, to the extent that communication is fucking impossible. This is damn fucked up. And I am damn fucking pissed off. Fuck this seriously. So what if you earn alot and was quite big shot last time? You don't update yourself with the surroundings, you don't know shit about the world and you trying to tell me what to do in life? Check yourself out first. My education, all you did was to pay for it. I worked hard myself. So you think its so easy being a graduate from NUS? Please have some faith in your daughter.
I SWEAR ONCE I AM CAPABLE OF FINANCING MYSELF SUBSTANTIALLY, I AM MOVING OUT. AND I AM JUST GONNA USE MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF YOU, SEE WHAT I MEAN? AN EYE FOR AN EYE, FAIR AND SQUARE. KARMA FOR SAYING ALL OF THE ABOVE BUT FUCK THIS. I REALLY ALMOST HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THE RUBBISH THAT I HAVE TO GO THROUGH.
03:28
