Monday, 20 July 2015
♥ Just be myself
I have been pretty affected by all these bgr stuff recently and I think, it is time that I focus my energy on things that I need to do.
I am not gonna wish for anything more. I will just live life the way I want it. It is ok to be rejected by friends. It is also time to stop complaining about the same things again and again coz no one likes it. No one.
I am not gonna wish for anything more. I will just live life the way I want it. It is ok to be rejected by friends. It is also time to stop complaining about the same things again and again coz no one likes it. No one.
Time to learn my lesson. No friend will go all the way to help you out if you are just a friend, or a good enough friend. All human mankind is selfish. Just remember not to expect the same in return for any good will gestures that I would like to do. I did it because it makes me feel good to be able to help someone out, I don't do it for whatever ulterior motive ppl might think.
Be more optimistic with things. Praise yourself as much as you critique yourself. Don't share too much. Just keep things as simple as it can get.
Wei Ting, time to wake up.
02:28
